Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weigh In

Height: 157cm
Weight: 86.7kgs (lighter than I thought)
Body Fat: 41.7%
Fat Viscal Rating: 9
Lean Mass kg: 48.1kg
Waist: 92cm
Hips: 110cm
Thighs: 65cms
Arms: 35cms (OMG)

Okay so I am officially a fatty. I have struggled with my weight all my life but after having three kids it has gotten a bit crazy. I will not show my before photos to you as I am totally disgusted with the way I look and no point really as I don't have any after photos anyway.

The Zumba in Melbourne 12 Week Weight Loss Challenge is going to test me big time but hoping it will be what gets me going to my journey to thinness.

I was once down to a low of 62kgs and a fabulous small size 12. I lived on cigarettes, alcohol and went out every weekend and partied hard. The only real exercise I did was walking to the train station every morning - only because my work provided free transport home. If it weren't for that I wouldn't have been that small. Isn't it funny how bad habits lead to you either being too skinny or too fat. In my case I was unhealthy thin. I was happy - don't get me wrong but it never crossed my mind that I was actually losing weight at the time as I was not obsessed with it. Now it is on my mind most of the time. Every time I eat a lolly or a piece of chocolate that I know I shouldn't have I make myself sad. I will endure it.

I have found lots of exercises to do on You Tube and wow are there some hard ones on there. I would love to get myself an Ab Circle Pro but DH says it is just another one of those exercise machines that don't do anything. I don't know. I would love to give it a try but he won't even let my do it. I can get one for $109 - $90 off the actual price. I might just get it and he will have to get angry with me.

Anyway - tomorrow is the first day of the 12 Week challenge. Wish me luck I certainly do need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment