Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Aghhhhhhh

Okay as you know I have been having sugar withdrawal headaches (at least I think that is what it is) and now I am getting cramping in my right calf muscle. OMG...!!!! I woke up and went for a 'walk' yesterday. I say that as I got half way along my route when the calf muscle was so sore that I had to start limping and limped the rest of the way home. It was very hard on my left leg. It was sore for the rest of the day until I put on some thongs and it was hurting less (go figure). Still a bit tender today but I will live. Hoping that I can go for a walk later today if it isn't raining.

I got my interval timer yesterday. Woot. Here is what it looks like.

I got it from here.

Haven't used it yet. I had all intentions of using it for the first time last night when DH was at Ten Pin Bowling and I was by myself but I ended up hitting the pillow about 9.30pm - unheard of for me. Oh and I got woken up at 11.15 by DH making so much noise when he came home. So much for a good nights sleep. But I still feel refreshed and energized. Can only get better right.

No comments:

Post a Comment