Thursday, July 30, 2015

Big Disappointment

No photo today. I did do a workout yesterday but considering I don't think anyone is actually reading this it doesn't really matter. Just putting my words out there I guess.

Big Disappointment....!!! Yes I am.....!!! I have been eating so badly lately that I have put on weight this week. I don't know what is wrong with me. I have no self control. I have been eating lollies. A piece of chocolate here - a piece there. Argh...!!! Weighed myself this morning. 69.3kg. Seriously. Nearly 4kgs since the last Maxines challenge finished. I know in the great scheme of things it isn't that much considering all my clothes etc still fit me fine but disappointing just to myself. I am getting a jelly belly again too. Bring on the next challenge I say. I really need to get back to it and stick with it. I need to be more accountable (again).
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment