Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Note to self

Do not buy shoes on the internet, unless you have tried them on in the shop first and got a better deal online. OMG I should know by now. I bought a pair of high heels in June for my sisters wedding and they killed my feet. They were slightly too big and they had the hardest toes I have ever encountered. Well I bought myself a pair of Reebok Easytone walking shoes. OMG they are made for people with narrow feet. I have the widest feet in the world and they killed when I went for my power walk this morning as they are so so so tight. They were okay walking around home and in the supermarket but for a proper walk they are no good. Grrrrr....!!!!!

Oh and just have to say that I did not end up getting the clothes from Just Lois. They advised me that they couldn't process credit cards and that I had to pay via eftpos or cheque. I promptly told them that I could only do the card and cancel my order. I hate it when that happens and I get so grumpy.

I am feeling a change in my clothes now. I put on a pair of shorts that I bought for our holiday away at the start of the year and they were pretty tight. Now they fit me perfectly. Hoping to get a lot smaller. In fact I would love to get down to a size 12. I almost got there about 4years ago just before I got pregnant with Ashley. I got down to 72kgs when I was on the Tony Ferguson Weightloss program. The meal replacement shakes do work but in the long term they aren't suitable for me.

I have found Pita chips to be absolutely beautiful and I am addicted to Gojo berries (can find in the health food isle or with the dried fruits). Greek Style Natural Yoghurt with berries is also becoming a favourite too. I would never have had natural yoghurt before but I don't mind it now. Hmmm what else. I have more energy at the moment. Don't know whether it is from just healthier living or whether it is from the Real Me supplements I have been taking. Either way I am feeling better and am less cranky with the kids.

That's it for today. Boo. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment