Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Need to clarify

I just read on the Zumba in Melbourne FB page about a girl who does not love herself. I am sad. I so felt that way a lot of the time especially when I was in High School. I have truly battled with my weight all my life. My fault but even still it does not give anyone the right to tease you or make fun of you or make you feel like you are not worth it. My BIL teased me throughout my whole teenage years. Always used to call me fat. I am truly lucky that I am not the type of person who let it get to me as I may have ended up like all the anorexic girls out there. It still hurt. I dreaded seeing my BIL and frankly my sister did not defend me one little bit. Of course she was always tiny - my BIL doesn't like fat chicks. Ahhhhhhh....!!!!!!

Please do not feel like you aren't worth it. Everyone has to play a role in this world and do not think any different. It will take some hard work but you will get there and if you stay like that for the rest of your life you will love yourself forever.

____________________________________________________________

Okay on to another subject. LOL.

Biggest Loser.

I know I know. It really is not the right way to go about weightloss - who has the opportunity to have a person trainer push you for hours and hours every day...??? Who limits their food to an unreasonable amount to lose massive amounts of weight but the show is still addictive.

OMG the food they ate. I watched the first episode on Sunday and I was almost sick as well like Michelle was when she ate the food. Seriously I have to ask who puts that much food in their bodies. I just can't imagine eating that amount of food. I used to eat a lot of crap but it was nothing compared to that. I used to eat some lollies, chocolate, creamy pasta but not to that extent - thank God. I could imagine how big I would be too if I ate that much shitty food.

I must add too that one of the girls commented that she was never shown what healthy food was for 3 years. Hang on a minute. Have you never been in to a supermarket in your life....???? Do you not have a brain...??? That is not an excuse to know what and what is not healthy for you. Bad childhood or not it is a crappy excuse.

I am out before I offend anyone. If I have I apologize.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey,
    Just found your blog here...I have never done Zumba...but it does look like heaps of fun! I can't watch the people on Biggest Loser eat all that food...yuck! Why do they have to do that! I did an assignment at Uni on eating disorders...the facts are awful!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete