Monday, April 11, 2011

12 Week Challenge officially over

Wow it has been 12 weeks already on the Weight Loss challenge and I am pleased to say that I have lost a lovely 9.5kgs. Woo hoo. Yay....!!! So so so rapt about it. I didn't weigh myself today but that is what I weighed last week so I am sticking to it. So that means I now weigh 77.2 kgs. Woo hoo. Another 3kgs and I will be down to the weight I was when I got pregnant with my little Miss. So basically it has been 4yrs since I weighed this weight.

It has been a challenge over the last two weeks. My eldest had his birthday on the 23rd of March and my other son had his birthday on the 6th of April so I had naughty food. But hey it is a special occasion and I truly did need a little break. Apart from that I haven't done much. I was trying to walk two times a day whilst my hubby was on three weeks of holidays but I was suffering from bad headaches and nausea. Don't know why and the Dr wasn't much help. Doesn't matter though now as the headaches are not as severe so can go walking again. Woot.

Will have my weigh in on Saturday so essentially have another week to get some weight off. Wish me luck. I would love to lose 10kgs in total.

mwah
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment