Sunday, March 20, 2011

Been a while

So sorry girls for not updating you all for a while. I have been busy and just have lost track of everything.

I am pleased to say that I am under 80kgs now. I weighed myself this morning and now weigh 78.8kgs. I am so so so rapt. I have upped my exercise to two walks a day if I can manage it as well as my usual Zumba classes twice a week. I am finding that even though I am tired from getting up early in the morning I have more energy - if that makes any sense at all. Hubby is on holidays for the next three weeks so I am sure I will be able to get lots of walking and exercising in - although the front garden is getting a major overhaul so I will hopefully be out there working all those muscles. LOL.

How is everyone else going....???
I decided to buy myself some more Green Coffee 800. It is basically just like Green Tea but in powdered coffee form so it is perfect for me. I am obviously still retaining a lot of water as I am peeing like a trooper. LOL. I suppose it is a good thing as it is making me drink more water.

Okay that is my update for now. I found a new product that I love. Lorna Jane Pammy Crop. Even if you have big breasts like me they look super good with the padding (which I have never had in a bra) and it also gives you really good support. I now have three of them - white, black and pink.

Take care
Pammy Crop

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey

    Well done!! That is a terrific result to date.

    I have gone right off the rails since we have all been sick this horrid tummy bug for the last week. It would possibly have helped me in the weight loss department if it weren't for the fact that all I want when I am sick is Chocolate!! lol.

    Keep up the great work!

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete