Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Back to the start

So what is your New Years resolution......???

Like many, mine is to shed the unwanted kilos. I have not been on for a while. Reason...???!!! Coz I piled the weight back on. I mean I got back up to 83.2kgs and although I am now down to 79kgs I am ashamed. Disappointed in myself that I let it get to that extreme. What have I done....??? I joined the gym. Yep. 

I had to give up my beloved Zumba at the start of 2012 as I couldn't afford it anymore and decided that the gym would be the best way to get back in to it seeing I can now afford it again. So my weightloss started again about 2mths ago and I have a long way to go. 

I have my BIL's wedding at the end of March and that is my aim. To be down to a smaller size. Nope no weightloss goal just to look better than I do now. I have lost 12.5cms all over in the past month and plan on keeping that my standard over the next 3mths. 

I want to get toned. Starting today I will work harder and sweat more than I think I have in my entire life. I am determined.

Thanks for reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment